AC TRADE INSIGHTS | SESSIONS
REALLY MATTERS TO YOU
THROUGH THE MYRIAD OF TRADE
REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS IN ASIA
There are currently no upcoming sessions.
Free Trade Agreement Symposium 2019 – Celebrating 20 years of FTAs in Singapore (Organised by Singapore Business Federation)
Angelia Chew, our firm’s Managing Partner was invited as the moderator on a panel discussion to discuss practical considerations when companies use free trade agreements to gain import customs duties savings. The distinguished panelists were Mr. Chee Pong Ho (Director-General of Singapore Customs), Mr. Ho Meng Kit (CEO of Singapore Business Federation), Jocelyn Chng (CEO of JR Group Singapore), Michael Soh (Managing Director of Redwood Interior).
The Coming of Age of the International Trade Professional
- Keynote speech by Director General of Singapore’s Ministry of Trade & Industry
- Managing the business impact of new international trade norms of uncertainties and disruptions
- Unlocking the value of technology and data analytics for international trade management
- Developing the international trade talent pool
The Role of Trade Practitioners in the Ongoing COVID-19 World & Going Forward
- Facilitating personal care for your colleagues
- How are businesses strategically shifting their global trade set-ups?
- What are the trade considerations to build resilience in businesses?
- Live polling of current sentiments and initiatives among trade practitioners
COVID Trade Insights: Building Resilience in Your Global Trade Operations
- An overview of the global trade climate during and post-COVID outbreak
- How businesses can manage their global trade operations and build robust business continuity plans?
- How might free trade agreements be used to build global trade resilience?
Preventing Illicit Trade Amid COVID-19, Is ASEAN Ready?
Organised by the EU-ASEAN Business Council, Angelia Chew, our firm’s Managing Partner was invited along with other industry peers to provide our firm’s insights to the latest developments and emerging trends of illicit trade supply chains in ASEAN amid COVID-19 and explored ways that the private sector and relevant authorities can potentially collaborate to better combat illicit trade.