AC TRADE INSIGHTS | SESSIONS
REALLY MATTERS TO YOU
THROUGH THE MYRIAD OF TRADE
REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS IN ASIA
There are currently no upcoming sessions.
Capacity-Building Partner for Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) to introduce the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement and how Micro Small Medium Enterprises can benefit (held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam June 2019)
- Insights to the practical business challenges and consideration of MSMEs when conducting international trade transactions.
- How the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) could facilitate these cross border transactions
- Identify the capacity building needs of both government and MSMEs to understand global trade rules.
Free Trade Agreement Flagship Event by Singapore Business Federation
- Ex-industry practitioner’s insights as to how businesses can strategically use FTAs
- Debunking typical misconceptions when using FTAs
- Managing typical oversights when using FTAs
US China Trade War: Riding out the current international Trade Storm
- Are you in the cross-fire of the US-China trade war?
- Getting out of the cross-fire: What should businesses think and do?
- Thinking out of the box
- Riding the new wave of foreign direct investments
Impact of the US-China Trade Tensions on Businesses: An Export Control Practitioner’s Perspective
Together with other export control industry practitioners, the event covered:
- Recent US Entity List and export control regulatory updates; Round up of FAQs from private sector
- Recent China export control regulatory updates in relation to the US and how businesses in China are managing
- Panel discussion: Practical Insights to managing the international trade and business operations involving the US and China
Export Control Collaborative Workshop – Achieving collaboration; fostering collaboration
Organised by the Singapore Semiconductor Industry Association (SSIA), our firm was invited to speak on the APAC International Trade Mega Trends and their impact on trade compliance to the semiconductor industry players.