AC TRADE INSIGHTS | SESSIONS
REALLY MATTERS TO YOU
THROUGH THE MYRIAD OF TRADE
REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS IN ASIA
There are currently no upcoming sessions.
Is your business ready for the go-live implementation of the Strategic Trade Management Act and regulations?
Partnering with the Philippines Strategic Trade Management Office (STMO) within the Department of Trade & industry (DTI), PortCalls and Thomson Reuters OneSource, we conducted a 2-part webinar to cover:
- The latest developments of the Philippines Strategic Trade Management Act (STMA) & Implementing Rules & Regulations (IRRs)
- Using automated trade management tools to assist in compliance with the STMA
- Making business sense of the STMA and other national strategic trade controls in Asia
- Practical compliance with strategic trade controls within businesses
Building Global Trade Resilience for Business survival in Current COVID-19 Outbreak and Beyond
- Understanding impact of COVID-19 on global trade flows
- What businesses are thinking of and embarking on to build global trade resilience?
- Managing global trade disruptions through strategic diversification
- Case studies of how Singapore, ASEAN and China based SMEs are managing to drive global trade continuity and growth
Staying relevant in the global trade and customs profession
- Understanding the current global trade and customs environment
- What are keeping global trade and customs professionals busy these days?
- Upskilling through the World Customs Organization (WCO) Academy
- Interactive conversation about “Taking charge of your global trade and customs career development”